The views expressed in this blog are of my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.

Monday, March 29, 2010

The First One

Folks,

I always believed that the more you try to tell the more you learn. As I am interested in learning, I will share with you some of the experiences in the work that I do. I hope it helps people out there somehow getting their work done in a better way. But I would be just happy if the articles I post here could simply raise discussions.

I am currently very focused on the security aspect of Oracle's Fusion Middleware platform, but I have also worked for quite some time with JavaEE and ADF custom development. Other topics I am very interested in are SOA and Application Performance Management. As in my job I usually deal with end-to-end solutions, you are likely to see here articles mixing together all these and probably other technologies as well.

Welcome everyone.

Andre.

No comments:

Post a Comment